The impressive Hitachi EX8000-6 is the largest excavator in our range. It can typically load a Hitachi EH4000ACII rigid dump truck in just three passes and offers exceptional productivity.
This world map shows how many are in use per region and the industry in which they operate.
The machine incorporates a durable rigid box design and solid cast track frame, as well as robust lower rollers, track links and drive tumblers, making it a reliable choice for mining operations.
EX8000-6 – key specifications:
- Engine rated power (kW) – 2x 1 450 kW (2x 1 940 HP)
- Operating weight (kg) – 811 000 kg
- Backhoe bucket ISO heaped – 38.0-43 m³
- Max. digging depth (mm) – 13 800 mm
- Bucket digging force (kN) ISO – 2 230.0
A large central service area and folding stairs with wide steps make maintenance easy. Wearable parts can quickly be replaced to ensure the EX8000-6 can keep working reliably 24/7, particularly in remote locations.