For the marketing department, we are looking for an intern that can help further develop our digital channels. We’re using social media to increase our brand awareness, grow our community and to serve our customers.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for the content posting process on our official corporate social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram & Facebook), with room for your own copywriting;
- You will support and update our Social Media content calendar and Social Media accounts on a daily basis;
- You will assist our agency partners to create the best content possible to encourage brand loyalty and advocacy;
- You will keep up-to-date with industry best practices, monitor content activities of competitors;
- You will analyse social media key metrics and create reports to present to stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communication or other related field;
- You are either an EU citizen OR are enrolled in a Dutch university;
- You are fluent in English (being native is a plus);
- You have great copywriting skills and are used to write in English;
- You are detail-oriented, with great organisational and planning skills;
- You are a good team player, while being able to work independently;
- You are curious, creative and eager to learn;
- You have great communication and relationship-building skills;
Having a strong interest in Construction machinery is a plus!
- An excellent allowance of € 450,- gross based on a 40 hour workweek;
- A travel allowance if you don’t have a student travel card;
- One day leave per month unless other rules are established by the school.
Please sent your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.