“We believe the next generation of machines will help our operators and owners to create their vision. Hitachi has the products, people, solutions and services to empower its customers to take control of their world.”Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) NV President Makoto Yamazawa.
The new Zaxis-7 range of medium excavators puts you firmly in control, so you can feel assured of your machine’s performance, and supported by the technological expertise and services that Hitachi provides.
The new Zaxis-7 range of excavators provides opportunities to increase profits and reduce costs, thanks to their efficiency and versatility.
- Save on running costs with up to 10% reduced fuel consumption.
- Enhance efficiency thanks to Hitachi’s unique TRIAS III hydraulic system.
- Control fuel efficiency with the new ECO gauge clearly visible on the 8” multifunctional monitor.
- The versatility of Hitachi Zaxis-7 excavators means they can be used on a wider range of projects, which will also boost profits.
Tested rigorously at dedicated facilities in Japan, Hitachi Zaxis-7 machines have been built to last and to significantly boost uptime.
- Uptime is maximised by easy maintenance and cleaning features, which save both time and money.
- The two-way disconnect switch makes it possible to shut down power while still enabling the machine to transmit operation data for 72 hours.
- When the battery is completely disconnected, service or maintenance works can be carried out.
Hitachi Zaxis-7 excavators were designed with a range of features to enhance safety on job sites, including:
- the 270-degree bird’s-eye view from the Aerial Angle camera
- six image options to view the machine’s immediate environment
- LED work lights for improved visibility in low light
- wide view wiper design for greater visibility in challenging conditions
- large reflective strips on counterweight.
Feel in total control of your fleet and workload through remote monitoring systems such as Owner’s Site and ConSite, which give access to vital data and tools. These allow you to:
- monitor fuel consumption to manage running costs
- view ratios of operating hours to enhance efficiency
- see machine location for planning purposes
- get real-time alerts for any issues, as well as recommendations on what to do, via the ConSite Pocket app
- reduce maintenance and downtime thanks to ConSite Oil sensors.