A world of new opportunities
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Company info: Processes and transports raw materials.
- Local Hitachi dealer: Hitachi Construction Machinery Nederland.
- Rental requirements: To facilitate growth, the KB Group has been expanding its fleet of machinery. This includes ZW370-6 and ZW310-6 Hitachi wheel loaders.
- Project description: Crushing, washing, separating and mixing materials into high-quality commodities.
- Other Hitachi machines in fleet: ZX350LC-6 and ZX300LC-6 medium excavators and two ZW95-6 wheel loaders.
- Spokesperson: Jan-Otto van Olst (Director).
- Customer review: “The market can change quickly and the KB Group needs to react quickly. Rental helps us to avoid any unexpected losses.”
- Highlights: Peace of mind from fixed running costs.
- Location: Faenza, Italy.
- Company info: Market leader for the processing of sunflower oil in Italy and number one for the production of grape seed oil in the world.
- Local Hitachi dealer: SCAI.
- Rental requirements: Eight ZW180-6 wheel loaders.
- Project description: The handling of seeds and other raw materials. Each wheel loader moves up to 1,000 tonnes of materials per day.
- Spokesperson: Pietro Tampieri (Purchase Department Coordinator).
- Customer review: “It’s all about peace of mind and that’s the most important thing about renting the wheel loaders.”
- Highlights: Excellent service and first-rate technical support.
- Location: Chamonix Mont Blanc, France.
- Company info: Construction and earthmoving contractor.
- Local Hitachi dealer: Teramat.
- Rental requirements: To complete a new seasonal project, Sarl Munari rented a Hitachi ZW180-6 wheel loader for one year (supplied in November 2018).
- Project description: Snow removal contract in the ski resort of Les Houches.
- Special requirements: Fitted with tyre chains and a bucket blade for removing snow in temperatures as low as -18°C.
- Other Hitachi machines in fleet: Nine excavators and three wheel loaders.
- Spokesperson: Nicolas Munari (co-owner).
- Customer review: “I would rent a Hitachi machine again, especially for a project with a time limit.”
- Highlights: Speed of rental process and availability of machinery.